Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Life Update: Random Eats

I was all packed and ready for a planned getaway down south for a wake boarding adventure. Excitement was all over my nerves since it will be my first and knowing that we'll be having a long weekend. Thanks Uncle Sam for your Labor day!

photo by OAP

 This is by the way in Nuvali located in Sta. Rosa, Laguna. You can find more info about Nuvali here. Halfway through my shift, i knew that this plan will not be realized since a couple of friends already wanted to just reschedule it due to unexpected events. What can I do? *sniff*




So, this day must not end without any major(?) happening. And by major, meaning anything there is to just waste time with friends. So right after my shift, I met up with friends and we decided to just have coffee at Starbucks. As if free caffeine overload fix in the office is not enough. Haha! 





1.) So, I got my Starbucks Card. Re-loadable which means you can use it for your next Starbucks purchase. I got it for free after making Php300 worth of transaction. 2.) That's yam. A friend's choice for her multigrain bagel. 3.) My latte. 4.) And this yummy i-dunno-whats-it-called treat.

After chugging down the last of our coffees, we went to Kanto Freestyle in Mandaluyong to check the place out. Since we were not Kanto-fied due to a long beeline of hungry patrons, I'm not gonna post their awesome food surprise. But if you insist, please check them here. For now, eto na muna.


photo grabbed from Google.


photo grabbed from Google.


1.) Kanto Freestyle menu. Suit yourself and check it. 2.) The map. Just in case. 3.) Be prepared. Above pic may deceive you. When we got there, literally a beeline greeted us. I would suggest you go there on weekdays like their staff suggested. They're open 24/7!

Good thing we have Plan B. So, we hailed a cab and went straight to Kapitolyo, Pasig. If our hungry bellies scream breakfast, our minds scream sisig. Aysee's is just right across Philippines Sports Center(ULTRA). 






1.) Aysee's menu. Good thing their number is there for your queries/orders. 2.) My friend's faces while waiting for our orders. 3.) Dinakdakan. 4.) Pork sisig. 5.) Pansit. I find it bland and too overpriced. Avoid this. We also had calamares which i find soggy. I believe they should just stick on their expertise: SISIG. But overall, we had a good breakfast which leads us craving for a dessert.





1.) So, we went to Amber hoping for any desserts other than the merciless pichi-pichi. 2-3.) While waiting. 4.) Maan just decided to buy to-go pichi-pichi. Since we are still in for a sweet treat, we've decided to go to Market! Market! :)










That's basically what we had on our last stop which is Banapple located in Market! Market!. Check them here. We all spoil ourselves with coffees(again) and cakes to our heart's content. As the old saying goes,"Good food ends with good talk". Same goes with random activities like this helps you make up the lost time with friends over food and just the right amount of stories to tell.



xoxo,

Tristan
   
















No comments:

Post a Comment

followers