Saturday, July 13, 2013

Sunsets



Sunsets are so beautiful that they almost seem as if we were looking through the gates of Heaven.

-John Lubbock





I've been on a self-imposed hiatus hence the silence on this poor blog. I am no writer but sometimes you can't help and give in whenever the urge of putting all the words together and turning it into a maybe sensible blog post. Tehe! *winks*

As a kid, I've grown up witnessing all the sunsets almost everyday, literally. I live by the beach in my parents' humble abode so its hard not to see it. Siguro nami-miss ko din since I after college I decided to create a life of my own in the big city. Skyscrapers. Concrete jungles. Obstruction.

After going through all my photo files, i saw a couple of my own snapshots of the revered sunset. Here are some:


i just love the color. No filter on this one.

I think that  island is Capones.
Boracay babes. Sunset with good friends.


Captured using BB8250
This was taken by a friend in Bulacan. Too bad the sun setting in the horizon was not captured.

It is only now, I realized i missed a lot of sunsets. No pun intended there. Like amazing sunsets. Or how social media put it, #Nofilter. Plus, I've been a night person for five years now and counting. So, wala talaga.

Did you see the sun dipping the horizon today?



No comments:

Post a Comment

followers