Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Life Update: Simple Treats

I was able to treat myself to go see a movie last night. I opted to go somewhere closer to my place hence I went to Eastwood City in Libis, QC. The latest installment of Transformers is what I've chosen over a few others. What I love about Eastwood cinemas is that you have this almost at-home feeling kase. Hindi masyado crowded ung mga cinemas.  

Since the movie will start at 10:15p and I arrived a little early, I decided to grab a munch. I checked every food stop there is in Eastwood mall but nothing interests my palette. At least probably that evening.

Zark's Ultimate Burger

I ended ordering at Zark's. You can check their menu here.  I tried their Zark's ultimate burger (145php). If you want additional fries and refillable iced tea , just add 25php! My companion that night ordered Burger from Hell (145php) which i decided to just stay away from. I am allergic to all things spicy kasi.

I am a Zark's neophyte and I vow to return and probably try -- or take their challenge: The Jawbreaker so i could have my name/face plastered on their "Wall of Fame"! Haha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

followers